CyberTrade is a browser-based system that enables electronic commerce, both business to business as well as consumer to business. The system also serves as a facilitator of secure banking transactions. CyberTrade has built into it an e-mail server, offering an e-mail facility to all registered users.
CyberTel is an exclusive service to CyberTrade. This service allows subscribers to gain access to Telkomâ€™s electronic telephone directories and access information on consumer and business customers that are listed in the white pages. Information searches include telephone and fax numbers, toll-free numbers and telex numbers. The service allows for various different ways of searching the database and receiving information on customer particulars.
The following service features are offered on CyberTrade:
- Secure electronic transactions, such as banking, bookings and credit checking.
- Security against fraud.
- Deterministic response times
- Audit-ability of customers' activities
- 24 x 7 help desk availability
- Delivery assurance
- Analogue dial-up (56 Kbps)
- ISDN dial-up (64 Kbps & 128 Kbps)
- Leased line access
- ADSL access (512 Kbps)
- Satellite services
- National single 086- number
CyberTrade has the following benefits:
- CyberTrade can be accessed from anywhere in the country by dialling an 086 number, therefore customers only pays the cost of a local call.
- CyberTrade is managed and monitored end to end allowing for a 75% threshold on bandwidth capacities to be up held, this results in the following:
- The speed of the network is often faster than the Internet, saving time and money.
- Security can be guaranteed, numerous security measures can be implemented, thus giving users peace of mind.
- Response times are much quicker and can be predetermined.
- Access and transaction attempts are tracked, therefore fraud can be detected early.
- Customers can get access to the Internet, depending on the access medium they use but people from the Internet cannot break into CyberTrade.
CyberTrade is clean of offensive material and can thus be used by children.
Standard Telkom Terms and Conditions Apply
Product specific Terms and Conditions
Please call 0800 578 578
for more information about CyberTrade as well as 24X7 technical support.