Telkom Weekender plan - for R176 p.m
This option is designed to suit your pocket at only R176 per month including line rental and Call Answer or IdentiCall. You also receive FREE local and long distance calls during weekends, 30 FREE local minutes during Standard time for fixed line calls and FREE surfing for an hour during Callmore time per month, ideal if you subscribe to a dial-up internet service.
R 19.00 per month + R 157.00 HomeLine rental
Perfect for big families, or for parents with 'always-on-the phone' teenagers
For only R176 per month we're giving you:
- HomeLine rental
- FREE local and long distance calls all weekend, up to an hour per call (Telkom local and long distance).
- 30 FREE local minutes during Standard time per month.
- 1 Hour's FREE surfing during Callmore time - local minutes per month.
- 10% discount on prescribed per second rate to 30 most popular international destinations. No peak or off-peak periods apply. A minimum charge of 63c will apply. Countries included:
- UK, USA, Australia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia, India, Botswana, Pakistan, Nigeria, Germany, Swaziland, Zambia, Malawi, Lesotho, Congo & Zaire, Ethiopia, Kenya, United Arab Emirates, Netherlands, Portugal, France, China Peoples Rep, Bangladesh, Ghana, Angola, Tanzania, Italy, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia.
- Call Answer (voicemail service) or IdentiCall (identify incoming calls).
You have the choice of:
- An optional 80 fixed to mobile add-on minutes for an additional R80 p/m.
You also get:
- A flat rate of R1.40 per call, for local and long distance calls up to an hour per call in Callmore time - during weekdays.
- A blended rate of 46c per minute for local and long distance calls during Standard time (billed per second - minimum charge of 46c per call).
- As a Telkom HomeLine customer you also receive the following free of charge:
- RingBack (informs you when a previously engaged number becomes available)
- Contact Me (send personalised contact me messages across networks to any mobile or Telkom number).
What else do I need to know?
View Calling Plans Terms & Conditions
- Internet dial-up calls (excluding the first 60 minutes), international calls, Premium rated calls ( 0860, 0861, 0862, 0865, 0866 & 0867) and calls to mobile numbers will be charged at normal rates.
- ShareCall (0860) and MaxiCall (0861) numbers qualify for the Calling Plans benefit, if not an internet dial-up number.
- 60 FREE surfing minutes will apply to all Internet calls made during Callmore time, within the 0-50 km distance band (including 0860 calls, should your ISP make use of a ShareCall number).
- The Internet dial-up number must be registered with Telkom.
- Confirm your Dial up number - the following is important in order for you to utilize the benefits of your free surfing minutes:
- The dial-up or POP (Point of Presence) number used to access the Internet from home should be listed/verified with Telkom. It remains the customer's responsibility to ensure that Telkom has the correct POP number. When changing to another Internet Service Provider (ISP) please ensure that the new number is also listed.
Click here to find out if your POP number is listed
- Should the POP number that you use not exist on Telkom's POP number list, please complete the online form and submit your request.
View Online Form
- Internet add-on:
- Pay an additional R150 per month and get 150 local surfing hours during Callmore time.
- Pay an additional R80 per month and get 75 local surfing hours during Callmore time.
Callmore time: Fixed to fixed line: Mon - Fri 7pm - 7am & Fri 7pm - Mon 7am. Fixed to cellular: Mon - Fri 8pm - 7am & Fri 8pm - Mon 7am.
Telkom Calling plan Add-on
For amazing bundles, including DSL, Calling Plans and now introducing TelkomInternet and so much more..
Telkom now brings you more options with the Internet add-on at R80 per month for 75 local surfing hours during Callmore time valued at R932.
For those requiring more than 75 hours per month, don't forget about the other option. For only R150 per month you can surf the net for 150 hours during Callmore time valued at R1 863. These optional add-ons are designed for dial-up users who access the Internet during Callmore time from home.
These optional add-ons are an extension of the Telkom Calling Plans budget callling plans and are exclusively available to Telkom Calling Plans customers.
Note that only one Internet add-on or surfing plan can be active on each Calling Plans plan. i.e. one can not have both Internet add-ons, or a surfing calling plan (e.g. SurfAnytime) with an Internet add-on, simultaneously.
The Internet call must be to a local dial-up number to enjoy the benefit of the Internet Add-on. Internet calls to ShareCall numbers (0860) will be regarded as a local call for Home Line customers. The Internet dial-up number must be registered with Telkom
Verify if your local dial-up number is registered
To view your available minutes, you need to be registered.
View your bill online
Callmore Time from 19:00 - 07:00 weekdays and Friday 19:00 to Monday 07:00
Standard Time from 07:00 - 19:00 weekdays